1) What part(s) of your writing process did you improve with this task? How do you know you improved them? What impact did this have on the quality and clarity of your written expression?
2) What aspect(s) of your pamphlets are you most proud of? Why?
3) Why did you decide to choose your topic for this task? Was it a good choice? Why / why not?
1. I think I’m as awesome as when I started. I improved a bit on formatting and research. Formatting improved as I worked with the margins in the pamphlet page, tables and text boxe s. Research had to be done when I had to look up the point buy and array values for the expert pamphlet online and when describing stats for the beginner pamphlet using the Player’s Handbook.
2. Beginner: The ability chart is something I think will help players assign stats that match their characters. The chart covers all the basics and important non-mechanical points of each stat effectively, so I am proud of it.
Expert: The pride of my expert pamphlet was going to be the roll chart section, because it’s so cool, but I would say that the introduction (Stop Rolling Stats!!) is much more important to a DM, so that is my pride piece.
3. I decided to do stat assignment because I have strong, valid opinions for the topic and I also have a lot of knowledge for it. I also wanted to write down the roll chart method somewhere.